There are lots of Microsoft Access resources on the web. I thought I would add another with the basic objectives of:
- pull most of my samples in to one site
- site to push news group readers to for more in-depth information or samples
- an exercise in creating my own web presence
- emphasize Access reports
I welcome comments on the site sent to me at my email.
Any questions regarding Access programming and development should be asked in a public forum.
I won't respond to private emails regarding Access or clarification about the contents of this site.
I try to read through these forums regularly.
- Microsoft Public News Groups:
- Access Answers
- Others I frequent:
- Tek-Tips highly recommended
- Some I don't frequent (doesn't mean they aren't quality):
- Utter Access